Tuesday, February 16, 2010

School is taking its toll on me. I am tired and the additional stress at work makes it harder to bounce back. But I am on it. I think that I am going to become one of those workaholic people later in life. The prospect was scary but at least for now…cheers to workahol. 

I think I am going to take Winston Churchill’s description and call it a “black dog.” It is nice to know that I have something in common with such a great man, although its generally not a good thing to have in common with someone. However unlike him I will not travel down his same path. I do appreciate one think he did say: Never, never, never quit. These last few weeks have been a combination of ups and downs. However I think that identifying the issue was probably my best bet. So now I can deal with it. The positive thing is that it is only my own and no one else’s which hypothetically should make things easier to manage. 

I struck the ball as well as I had in long time. I am not going to jinx it by talking to much about it, but good things are coming for my game.

No comments: