Saturday, January 23, 2010


Today I went to check out a used car I was looking at.  It was nice but just got an odd vibe from the seller so I guess we are skipping that one.  It was just a weird feeling from the guy.  Anyway I also went on a jog and worked out today since we finally got a break from the rain.  I think I am getting faster, which is really nice considering most tortoises could run faster than I could. 
This weekend I have been reading a lot of cases for class.  We have to turn in an annotated bibliography with at least 8 cases we are going to use.  I think I am getting burnt out on reading so many because I feel like I am not going to use them.  I have also been doing the regular reading for the other classes; torts and contracts.  Torts are still tougher for me to grasp because I start confusing it with Criminal Law since some of the terms seem to interchange or at least seem to be the same.
Hit some golf balls yesterday with the new Pings.  I suck.  I can’t even explain the disappointment with the wedge.  It was a wreck.  Redeeming factor was that I was hitting the driver more accurately than I had in a long time.  The moment of impact I am still off on my timing.  I will work on it the coming weeks.

No comments: